Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Hengrui's Reflection

On Wednesday, March 27, I had a particularly eye opening experience. I found a small toddler wandering around during VBS, so I decided to try to  direct her toward her color group. She did not understand any language I could speak and did not seem interested in the group activity. This led to me following her around keeping her entertained. What was interesting to me was how fascinated she was at bubbles flying through the air. It was a very small thing, amidst the bigger activities going on. This interaction reminded me to appreciate the smaller things and to live in the moment. 

Final Day Packing Up and Driving Home

Here are some photos from yesterday showing students packing up the tents and spending time at the Griffith Observatory. While we were there...