Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Michael's Reflection

The LA trip has had a great impact on my spirit, faith, and personality as a whole. I’ve never had a service trip that was this eye opening to the problems that occur in this world. I've never really anticipated that problems in our world like drugs and poverty would look like this. Seeing the economic struggles, the drugs, the homelessness, the cleanliness of the streets really makes me think deeply into how fortunate I truly am and how much help our world needs. I’m grateful to have this experience because it has taught me many things that I can apply to life. 


Final Day Packing Up and Driving Home

Here are some photos from yesterday showing students packing up the tents and spending time at the Griffith Observatory. While we were there...