Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Andy's Reflection

LA has been especially enlightening to me, strengthening my faith as well as allowing me to step out of my  tight bubble. What started as a moment where I was clueless on what to do became an unforgettable experience, especially with the kids at South Park.


The children of South Park were lovely and very energetic, spreading uncontainable energy as they frolicked around the park carefree. Watching them spread the concrete with vibrant colors made my normally stiff shoulders drop, and I partook in drawing with them. 

The joy of serving younger ones at South Park is truly an inspiring experience to me and I hope to continue having fun as well as helping the boys and girls in Los Angeles. 

Final Day Packing Up and Driving Home

Here are some photos from yesterday showing students packing up the tents and spending time at the Griffith Observatory. While we were there...