Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Aaron's Reflection

On the first day of VBS I was walking around waiting for a kid to hang out with. Mrs. Huber assigned me this kid named Alexander, and at first I thought we were just going around jump roping or playing catch. Eventually we split into groups and he and I were separated. When it ended I tried to find him, but every time I turned to him, he turned away. I thought he hated me. Eventually we ended up playing together and then the next day he came back and even looked for me. He said it was good to see me again and it was a very wholesome encounter. I realized maybe he was just shy, but I was very glad he warmed up to me.

-Aaron 

Final Day Packing Up and Driving Home

Here are some photos from yesterday showing students packing up the tents and spending time at the Griffith Observatory. While we were there...